TEAM BUILDING: THE LEGEND OF CÙ LẦN VILLAGE
The objective of this program is to offer the members a shared experience and a chance to get to know each other better through challenging activities in a camp setting. The emphasis will be on fun, excitement, personal challenge and team support.
Located on the primeval forest, at the foot of LangbiangMountain; Cu Lan Village is a small beautiful and peaceful village of the Lat people. With beautiful natural landscapes and romantic Silver stream flowing through, Cù Lần Village will certainly give you unforgetable wonderful experiences. Let's join us, Teambuilding program at Cù Lần Village, Dalat Tours will help you enjoy the beautiful landscape, discover new things; and finally, break out the peaceful of this Village by our profesional team games.
Type: Finding treasure.- Action, competition, Passing challenges and cryptograms to find the treasure.
Time: 7:00am – 14:am
Bus will pick up you from Hotel.
Arrive to Cù Lần Village, then sight seeing for 20 minutes before Action.
Meeting at the Wild Flower Paradise’s Square.
The Group will be divided into teams of 4-5 members . Then teams will select the captain who can lead them to be the winner.
Warm up with the excited Flash mob (15 minutes).
Teams will have the scarves and flags. After that, they will design their own logo and slogan – the spirit of team.
Teams will conquer the challenges, meanwhile unlock the cryptogram to know the next challenge.
Challenge 1: Team’s Spirit- I trust you, my captain..
Challenge 2: Hiking with your Group, “Trời ơi!” Hill
Challenge 3: Aquarium Tunnel
Challenge 4: Catching fish
Challenge 5: Rafting Race
Challenge 6: Wildly cooking competition – Snakehead fish
Challenge 7: Modern Vietnamese Cinderrela - Cô Tấm ngày nay.
Challenge 8: Finding Treasure
Teams will have lunch
Winner is the one who find the Lat’s treasure. Try your best.
What do you receive when joining this Program?
PRICE: 750.000 VNĐ/PAX
- Programming, qualified bilingual guide team and activity facilitation
- A/C vehicle transfers as in the program.
- First Aid trained technicians
- Set up menu lunch
- Purified drinking water throughout the trip
- Entrance fees and necessary tourist permits
- All equipment necessary for Challenges
- Fees for Flash mob, Demonstration.
- Tourist insurances
- Tourist gifts:
- Video clip
- Fashion hay-hats
- Special gift for winner.
- Personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended
- Any other drinks than purified drinking water during outdoor activities
- Personal expenses
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the above “Includes” paragraph.
- The above quoted price is subject to change due to changes in the program and number of participants.
- Final payment must be received 3 weeks before the date of the event.
- Payments can be made in Vietnam Dong or US dollars.
- Payments received in US dollars must be based on the current exchange rate on the date of payment.
- 7 days or less before the event: TA Travel will retain 50% of the Total Cost.
- 3 days of the event: no refund.
- 1 extra suit to change after Aqua Challenges.
- Sunglasses and Sunscreen
- Comfortable (Sport) shoes
- Comfortable outdoor clothes.
- Warm clothes for morning and night time in Dalat
- Mosquito repellent
- Hair tie/band for girls with long hair
- Rain Poncho
WISH YOU A NICE TRIP!